Friday, October 23, 2009

Nicknames

Do you have strange nicknames for your children? I don't know where any of mine came from -- they all popped out all by themselves -- but Jeremiah has had quite a few. One is "Jew boy" (for obvious reasons), but rarely used. Usually it comes out when I'm trying to say something else. But ones that are commonly used in our house are "Lou" "Moo" and "Mr. Moo". Jeremy uses the familiar "Buddy".

When Jeremiah was first born, I called him "Hoover" sometimes (he sucked really hard), but it didn't stick longterm.

Now that Jonah is coming any day, I have been wondering what names will pop out of my mouth when talking to him. None of these seems calculated or makes sense in any way.

What are some names you've used for your kids?



The little boy with all the names... two years ago, that is.

1 comment:

  1. I call Lani "Ladybug" and "Lana" and msthang is all of my girlfriends nickname lol. I think I even call you that Wendy.

    ReplyDelete