Saturday, January 16, 2010

Week 1

I have succesfully completed my first week exercising and dieting (by watching how many calories I eat) and.... LOST 5 POUNDS!

I'd say that is a pretty good result.

Monday: Exercised with Kathy Lee Gifford cardio tape and stayed properly on the diet.
Tuesday: Exercised with The Biggest Loser cardio tape and stayed on my diet.
Wednesday: Day of rest because of soreness from the BL tape... a little loose on my diet.
Thursday: Did some butt-buster exercise for 5 minutes and rested because I was still sore.
Friday: Exercised again with the BL tape... stayed on my diet.
Saturday: Day of rest (because it's a weekend!) and splurged a little on the diet (because it's the weekend!).

All in all... very well done, I think. :-)

Did weigh: 230
Now weigh: 225

No comments:

Post a Comment