Monday, July 19, 2010

More Change

I have had a few of you friends ask me how my weight goals were coming... and they had sort of stagnated. I couldn't get below 223 and then kept jumping back up. This was frustrating me to no end, so I changed my diet again... I cut out breads (as much as possible) and limited my dairy intake. I am not going extreme because it isn't practical... but as well as I can. I am eating my carbs in the morning (for the most part) and dessert around lunchtime (it's impractical to think of cutting them out completely... there are too many cookies lying around for the rest of the family). But I am monitoring how much I eat and when I eat them. I am also trying to not eat anything after 7pm, which is difficult because we normally start supper at 6:45. No snacks, no nothing.

So far, I lost 4 more pounds... total of 14.5.

I will keep you guys posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment