Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Pezzner Family Reunion

I am certain, by now, all my readers (however few there are) know that I am adopted. Also, that I found my biological family within the past few years and have been keeping in touch with them through emails and phone calls. Since they live in California, we have never met in person. That is soon to change.

Friday evening, I received a call from my "uncle", Rick. He informed me of the yearly reunion coming up the weekend of August 14th and said that he would like me and my family to be there as a surprise. And that he would be funding this trip. YOWZER!

That is cost for 3 plane tickets (Jonah doesn't need one, yet) and a hotel. That's a lot of money! I guess my "family" is quite comfortable in that area... a hidden blessing with sharp daggers at times.

Since we are going... yes, we are definitely going (who refuses a free vacation??)... I am making plans to meet up with a couple of people. Take a look at these pictures. Do you see any resemblance?


This is Terrie, the "mom", when she was pregnant with me.

Jim, the "dad", with half sister Samantha (age 16).
And... last, but certainly not least... my full-blood sister, Shanna. She is 24 (I think). She's a freakish look-alike.
What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment